The KYMIRA® Infrared Baselayer Vest is sold via our Business Development Team. For orders, more information or a chat with our BD Team, click the button below to send us your inquery and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Elite Infrared Baselayer Vest
Elite Infrared Baselayer Vest:
- Comfortable, close, fit for purpose design.
- In-built wrap around pocket for heart rate monitors - Ensures the straps are comfortable to wear, won’t slip down and can’t be pulled off or at, during a game. The monitor will stay, where it needs to be, for the duration of the wear.
- In-built GPS monitor pocket to the top, above the shoulder blades - The monitor is placed to be comfortable and un-prohibitive to ease of performance movement. The upper back panel utilises a secondary, reinforcing fabric that is designed to reduce noise and improve data quality whilst not compromising function and comfort.
- One base layer does it all - Remove the need for uncomfortable layers and added washing. Mens and women’s versions both available.
Benefits to the wearer:
- Enhanced body performance - power, endurance, power/sndurance, Strength, flexibility and mobility.
- Enhanced injury prevention.
- Enhanced recovery from physical exertion and exercise with a reduction in DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
- Accelerated rehabilitation from injuries and surgery.
- Travel and jet lag support.
- Temporary pain relief, medical condition treatment and management.
- Enhanced temperature regulation and protection from the elements.
- Improved sleep quality.
Backed up by 10 published clinical research studies.
Built for purpose - the trifecta for elite sports teams and professionals.
With an included Heart RateMonitor WrapAround Pocket, a GPS MonitorPocket, and a Reinforced Back Panel, our performance enhancing KYnergy® Infrared Baselayer Vest allows you to house your GPS and heart rate monitors, comfortably and securely. The ideal baselayer for all temperatures and weather, used from -35 to +48 degrees centigrade. Qick drying, the fabric dries 65% quicker than standard fabrics, wicking away the sweat from hard work.
Available for women and men.
Size & Fit
Model is wearing: Size Large
Model's height: 188cm / 6'2''
The size charts below detail the relevant sizing or points of measurement for all of our products. Our garments do not need to be tight and against the skin for our infrared technology to work, so we suggest fitting to your personal preference. If you are looking for a looser fit, then size up from the guide's suggestions.
|XS||34" - 38"|
|S||36” - 38″|
|M||38″ - 40”|
|L||40″ - 42”|
|XL||42“ - 44”|
|XXL||46″ - 48”|
Leggings & Shorts (Waist)
Leggings (Inner Leg)
|XS||27" - 28"|
|S||28” - 30"|
|M||30” - 32"|
|L||32” - 34"|
Inner leg measurement based on standard inseam measurements
- Increased local blood circulation
- Increased tissue oxygenation - by up to 20%
- Increased cellular metabolism
- Enhanced energy production
- Temporary pain relief - experience a 25% average reduction in pain naturally
- Accelerated recovery rate - from physical exertion, injury and surgery
- Reduces Inflammation
- Injury prevention - 80% average reductions in soft tissue injuries via muscle priming
- Temperature regulation - warms & cools to suit your needs - clothing stores thermal energy 63% longer than standard fabrics when used as a base layer - fabrics dry 65% quicker than average fabrics
- SFP35+ rating
Fabric & Care
- 50% KYnergy® Polyester
- 32% Polyester
- 18% Elastane
- Wash at 30C/86F
- Do not tumble dry